I’m pretty sure you guys could give less of a fuck right now after all my college planning posts LOL.
But yeah. One more time. Maybe more LOL.
So I planned out my schedule for City TWICE (LOL), and everything’s working out well so far. (I’ll show you my diagrams later cause I’m lazy right now LOL, so for now, I’ll type it out.)
I found out you can go to a waitlisted class anyways, so I’m REALLY glad ;__;
Anyways, my 1st plan is my more chill plan, but I’ll be in City longer.
Chill Schedule :D :
- Anthropology – 9-10AM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- English – 9:30-11AM on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Tagalog – 12-1PM everyday.
- Math (Elem. Algebra ;_;) 1-2PM everyday.
- Open Gym (They call it SUPERCIRCUIT ;D LOL) anytime, anyday. :]
- Possibly hip hop if they open it. ;_; If they do, it’ll be every Wednesday at like 3-5 LOL. (If not, I’ll bite the bullet and go to the nearby school that teaches hip hop LOL)
- Condensed (like a semester’s worth of math into 2 months) Math 8-10AM everyday (from 8/17-10/12. Then from 10/13 to the end of the semester, I’ll take a higher level math)
- Tagalog 11-12 everyday.
- Anthropology 12-1 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- English 1-2 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Hip hop if they open it LOL.
- Then the open gym/super circuit thing LOL.