I thought I was doing pretty good, and the sauce I made in the pan tasted pretty good LOL. But it was really watery.
- My mom said in order to get that slimy, sticky consistency I wanted, I have to put cornstarch on the chicken while I’m frying it.
- My mistake? I mixed it in with the sauce. LOL. It’s all good.
- I still needa find a way to get that crispy coating on that chicken. Flour+Eggwash didn’t get so far.
- Since the sauce was hella watery, It wouldn’t stick on the chicken to give it flavor, let alone it’s skin that was barely there. Gotta find a way to fix that.
- JED’S COOKING ADVENTURES BEGIN.